Handsonmattress.com is a mattress review and comparison site with unbiased opinion and data that supports it. We do not sell mattresses but may earn a commission when users visit sites we refer to.
About the Scholarship
Mattressfun is pleased to announce the launch of a scholarship essay contest to be awarded once a year for the spring academic semesters. MattressFun will select and award a $1,000 (USD) scholarship. The team at MattressFun.com is committed to supporting students in their educational path and look forward to contributing to the cause.
What is the topic?
Write us the Dream you saw while asleep and want to make it happen. Tell us why it’s important. Tell us in the essay what contributed to having such a Dream. Tell us why education is the necessary “step” in your path to achieving your Dream.
Who is eligible
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States OR current college students already studying at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at time of application or already in possession of high school diploma / GED
- Planning to or already currently pursuing a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA currently
Relatives or friends MattressFun’s owner are not eligible to enter.
Send us the completed piece as a Word file, preferably in the .docx format when you’re done to this email address katesinapian [at] mattressfun [.] com along with the following:
- Details: First & Last name, Phone, and Address, Email
- A small intro about yourself,
- College/University Name
- Course you’re pursuing
- Proof to prove that you are a student.
Deadline for Submission
The essay submission deadline is 12:00 a.m. EST December 31st. Applications will be reviewed by the MattressFun.com Scholarship Committee.
The scholarship funds awarded are to be used for tuition and books only. The scholarship is non-renewable. Recipients are only eligible to receive the scholarship once during their lifetime. One (1) scholarship is available for $1,000. In the event, the winner does not respond within 7 days of the initial contact attempt a new winner will be chosen.